Communication is a
vital element of our service
We offer a fully managed service, ie a totally outsourced payroll function suitable for organisations who do not have, or want, the expense of providing a highly specialised and labour intensive payroll facility of their own.
By being fully managed, it makes things as simple as possible for you.
First, you give us the details of your employees and pay arrangements so we can set things up. Then for every payroll period we process your data, print payslips and, if required, make BACS payments to staff and third parties.
We take care of:
- starter/leaver calculations with P45 and P46 administration
- preparing secure payslips
- dealing with third parties such as HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC), the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) and pension providers
- administration for SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP, Court Orders, Student Loans and all other statutory responsibilities
- processing employee benefits & expenses through payroll
- preparing the Employer's Annual Return (forms P35, P14 and P60) for your approval before on-line submission to HMRC
To make this happen, we employ CIPP qualified payroll professionals to:
- capture data input from you by an agreed deadline each period
- input and validate the data
- provide standard management summary reports and agreed optional reports in electronic or paper format
- summarise your monthly Income Tax and National Insurance liabilities including recoveries of statutory payments (SMP, SSP, SAP & SPP) if eligible
You will have a dedicated account handler who works on your payroll and can answer queries directly. That level of personal contact and communication means that we can offer flexibility when you need it too, because we understand the pressures of time in your business. For instance, if you occasionally need an extra day to provide information because something urgent crops up, we'll do our best to help.
Making the change
Whether you process your payroll in-house or already have an existing payroll service provider, we can deliver a fresh alternative, at a time that suits you. There is no need to wait until the beginning of a new tax year.
Do you need advice?
Why not let us call you and we can run through and queries you have...